A Project: Remodeling 731 James, where our story begins

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bitch Fit

Yesterday I posted a picture on Facebook that stated: "I do not have the time for the nervous breakdown I deserve." Of course I chuckled to myself and immediately thought of the irony of that statement. For the past month I have been running solely on Rockstar energy drinks and little to no sleep. Of course, this combination combined with the project of remodeling a home is testing my ability to keep calm and not flip the "F" out.

BUT last night, I hate to admit, I had my moment. I nearly lost it as I tried to put a pan that was CLEARLY too large for the top level of the dishwasher. Ladies, allow me to interrupt for a moment, to ask you this: Why is it always the LITTLEST thing that makes you BITCH and crash to the floor in tears? Because it truly is! As I struggled to get the damn pan in the dishwasher, I threw my hands up in the air and stated "I can feel it coming. I'm going to be a bitch in about two seconds. I can feel it. I am GOING TO BE A BITCH." Defeated, I walked out of the kitchen and took out the trash. Bless his heart, Chris said nothing, but Dru peered around the corner wide-eyed wondering what the hell just happened. I lost it, I had my moment. I then informed them if I didn't go to bed soon, I'd lose even more of my mother f'in marbles.

Part of the problem is this: I am weak and my immune system continually gives me the middle finger. AND we not only have the project of remodeling the new home, we have the project of moving out of the old apartment before Sunday of this week. What we had originally planned is no longer relevant. We have to be out and we need to move into the new house this weekend WITH the dust and the projects that await our enthusiastic hands....

I have a feeling, come November, I going to go hibernate. Like a bear. Wake me up when spring has sprung.

For those of you who have missed the pic in all its glory, here it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...